Carbon Offsets To Alleviate Poverty (COTAP) connects individuals’ carbon footprints with certified forestry projects in least-developed countries which create life-changing income for smallholder farmers who live on less than $2 per day.
Why Give COTAP as a Gift?
For someone who already has everything, what better gift than addressing their CO2 emissions while empowering the world’s poorest people? That’s a relevant, thoughtful, and meaningful gift to be given or received by anyone! It’s also quick, easy, and tax-deductible (for U.S. residents). A sample gift certificate can be seen here.
Give COTAP in Just Two Simple Steps
1) Complete a regular COTAP offset transaction on this page.
2) Forward your PayPal email receipt to gift [at] cotap [dot] org with the following:
- Gift recipient’s name.
- Preferred delivery method – i.e. email or mailed. If email, you’ll be cc’d when the certificate is sent.
- Gift recipient’s email address or mailing address, as applicable.
- Any special message you’d like us to include.
Learn More about COTAP
Email us at gift [at] cotap [dot] org with any questions, technical issues, or concerns.